Sunday, July 11, 2010

This one's for Annie

You  know you've made it big when Hollywood spoofs you. Yes, Stephanie Myer has made the big leagues... just in case any of you were wondering. So, if you loved Twilight, stayed up till 3 in the morning to watch New Moon and Eclipse, and especially if you are affiliated with any specific vampire or wolf teams, then you will definitely want to see Vampires Suck. Check out the trailer... looks like it might be a blockbuster.





Disclaimer: I am not normally a fan of slapstick... so I take no responsibility if the movie fails miserably. With all of the Vampire Craze, I thought the preview was at least worthy of a coveted spot on my blog... joking, of course... kind of.

I'm Michelle and I like wolves more than I like vampires, but I like Annie the most of all (and the vampires are growing on me).

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahaha!!!!!

    that was hilarious! I think we might need to stand in line at midnight to see that one. I think I might even enjoy it more than twilight & new moon put together!

    thanks Michelle, I like you the best too!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love -- your comments are always appreciated!