Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Adjusting and catching up...

It's been a busy few months in our house as we've transitioned from a family of 6 to a family of 7. I think that actually might say it all! Our new baby girl was born exactly one week before the last day of school. Needless to say, the summer has flown by and we're all starting to adjust to life with a baby. The four older  kids started back to school just a couple of weeks ago - so it's just baby and me during the day. I'm relishing every moment and learning how to work from home with a newborn. It will be a journey to say the least ... and I'll be sure to document it and share all that I'm learning moving forward.

In the meantime, I'll be catching up on our summer adventures with some pictures and random thoughts.

Stay in touch!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love -- your comments are always appreciated!